Friday, September 7, 2007

Design Team Announcement

I am so excited to finally be able to announce our 2007/2008 faculty. They are such a wonderful group of women. They are so excited to get started. In the coming weeks I will be posting bios for each of our teachers. Each will also have their own faculty page that will include their bio and information about the classes they plan to offer. So be sure to visit the My Creative Classroom to learn more about them.

Design Team Members
Julie Fei-Fan Balzer
Julie Kelley
Pam Sandy
Jen Dera
Pamela Posch
Norma Anne Chattin
Donna Feledichuk
Beverley Todd
Madonna Yashinski
Colleen Schaan
Ann Butler
Suzi Wollman
Shirley Pando
Jenna Franklin
Grace Walker
Cara Miller
Jeri Parks

2007/2008 Faculty
Julie Ebersole
Chris Johnston
Cindi Bisson
Kylie Hopkins
Nikki Cleary
Alicia Barry
Jeri Baldovin
Kittie Caracciolo

2 comments:

Craft Accident said...

Wonderful news! I am so excited to see several stamping friends on this list! I can't wait to hear more!

My Creative Classroom said...

Thank you Sarah. We are pretty excited too. :)