Thursday, August 23, 2007

New School Year Starts

DS will be starting school full time next week. Hard to believe, the summer went by so fast. What will I be doing? Reviewing all the wonderful teacher/design team applications I have received. If you are interested in teaching there is still time to apply. Check out our website for all of the details.

I will also be testing the classroom software and preparing to introduce our teachers the 1st week of September. In in the coming weeks there will be teacher introductions on our blog and website. I am so excited to get started. January seems so far away, but I know it will be here before I know it.

Also wanted to remind everyone that we will be hosting a free week of classes for those individuals on our mailing list. This is a great way to meet all of our teachers.

Free Week of Classes.

Until next week you will find me soaking up some summer sun with my family, hope you can do the same.

1 comment:

Colleen Schaan said...

I agree, January will be here before you know it. I can't wait to find out who you have teaching and what great classes you will be offering.

Enjoy the sun!